Hope you enjoy a few of my latest pieces.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of my pieces. I will give you the price and its availability. I will frequently update. ENJOY and have a Blessed Day!







LaineNeeseFrancis@gmail.com









"Day at Work"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Ewes to You"; "Lucy's Portrait"; Remembering Vail"; "Beach Path"; " North Carolina Marsh"

"Setting Sail"
"EWES for YOU"
"Lucy's portrait"  Sweet Lucy was diagnosed with cancer so this is the way I will always remember her....sitting on the sofa, looking out in the sunshine.   




"Remembering Vail" is Anne Powell's 50th birthday gift.  Vail has been a special place for Anne and her family for 20 years. In August, I took several photo's of the Aspen Grove's while on a bike ride, this is the one I choose to do for Anne.  Happy Birthday friend! Hope you enjoy!
"Beach Path and "NC Marsh" were inspired from a recent trip to the NC Coast
"Beach Path" 11x14 sold
'NC Marsh"  A piece I have painted for our own collection in our home